WELCOME!!!


This is a blog with videos, What i think about them and some facts about SOME of them. There will also be pictures of warrior cats on this Blog. Enjoy this blog on Warriors. And i own Some art on this blog Except the videos. I may copy and paste some pictures from Google.
- Sakura

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What i think about Warriors

Warriors___Clan_Cats_by_JaypawFan.png


I love warriors a lot and my Favorite characters Will be shown from first to last.

1 Brambleclaw
2 Firestar
3 Sandstorm
4 Tawnypelt
5 Brightheart
6 Squirrelpaw / Squirrelflight
7 Leafpaw/ Leafpool
8 Crowpaw/ Crowfeather
9 Tallstar
10 Onewhisker/ Onestar
11 Feathertail
12 Hollypaw
13 Graystripe

I love them and am sad that Feathertail, Dappletail and Tallstar have died. I can't Wait to get to the Series "The power of three". Right now I am currently on the forth book of 2nd series called: Starlight. I will show the warriors that are related that I know.

Brambleclaw-Tawnypelt-Hawkfrost-Mothwing-Tigerstar-Sasha

Stormfur-Feathertail-Graystripe-Silverstream

Lionpaw-Jaypaw-Hollypaw

Leafpaw-Squirrelflight-Firestar-Sandstorm




No comments:

Post a Comment